PEGANGAN HIDUP

Katakanlah: "Sesungguhnya solatku dan ibadatku, hidupku dan matiku hanyalah untuk ALLAH Tuhan yang memelihara dan mentadbirkan sekalian alam".

REZEKI

Selasa, 20 Julai 2010

I have U


I have someone who makes me laugh even though I feel bad
I have someone who makes me feel loved when I feel alone
I have someone who tells me I am beautiful when I don't feel like one at all
I have someone who gives me reassurance when everything's a doubt

I have someone who's willing to sacrifice everything for my wants and needs

I have someone who's an epitome of fun and laughter for my most horrible days

I have someone whose comfort takes my mind to scenes of beautiful mornings
with him in my arms

I have someone whose overflowing care never cease to secure me

I have someone who simply loves me whole heartedly and honestly
And I'm glad to have you...

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

REZEKI

REZEKI

TOP 5 KOMENTAR

KOMEN LA

KOMEN LA LAGI

REZEKI

REZEKI

churp me

ads

churp me

ads

BERITA SEMASA